The company have been established since 1991 and are one of the longest established concrete companies in Scotland. Spotmix care about customers needs and believe this is what separates them from the rest and being the best.
The company supply freshly produced concrete (and screeds) to BS8500 standard from Scotland's largest fleet of Volumetric Mixers.
- 1Call our free phone number or one of our local telephone numbers
- 2Whatever your project either an extension or garage we require the size of the area you need to fill with concrete. This is the length x width x depth
- 3We will take your name, address and contact telephone number to keep in touch with you through your planning of your project and make sure were giving you the best price and customer service
- 4We can place your order for delivery within 1-2 working days, for a deliver time between 8am and 5pm in a two hour time slot Monday to Saturday. Nightshifts and Sunday work is available on request
- 5When the volumetric concrete mixer arrives on the day of delivery the driver and labourer will prepare the truck for mixing the required strength and workability of the concrete required. Using large wheelbarrows on the truck the men will barrow the concrete within a 30 meter distance from the rear of the truck within reasonable flat level ground. The VCM will count how much concrete has been mixed
- 6The driver will give you a receipt once payment is made with cash or credit/debit card